How to Apply
To be eligible to apply for a grant, an organization must satisfy both of the following conditions:
- Be a Roman Catholic Charity registered as a charity with Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), and ...
- Provide services within the Diocese of Hamilton.
ALL FIELDS ON THE APPLICATION ARE MANDATORY. An incomplete application will not be accepted.
Dates to Keep in Mind
Each year there are two submission deadlines and two dates where grants will be awarded. They are:
- Cycle I
- Submission date . . . . . . February 15
Awarding date . . . . . . . March 25
- Cycle II
- Submission date . . . . . . August 15
Awarding date . . . . . . . September 25
For those who have Microsoft Word.
- Click HERE to download the application form.
- TYPE in the space provided.
- PRINT a copy of the application and send it to the address below.
- SAVE the completed application to your hard drive. (Somewhere where you can find it.) It will not save back to the Internet.
For those who DO NOT have Microsoft Word
- Click HERE for the application form in PDF format. The form prints on standard 8½x11 paper.
- PRINT a copy of the application.
- Complete the form by typing or PRINTING LEGIBLY in the space provided.
||If you do not have a PDF reader, you may get it free by either clicking the Adobe logo (left), or by clicking HERE.
Where to Send Application
Send completed application to:
EX CORDE FOUNDATION
Diocese of Hamilton Chancery Office
700 King St. W.,
Hamilton, ON L8P 1C7
What Happens Next
All applications will be acknowledged, whether approved or not. There is no limit to the number of applications, but our resources will determine how many applications are approved. If not approved, the application may be resubmitted. The Directors will judge each submission, based on the Foundation's available resources. If there are a lot of applications, and they are equally worthy, partial granting may be done.
top of page | Home
The Ex Corde Foundation® is the registered trade-mark of The Roman Catholic Episcopal Corporation of the Diocese of Hamilton in Ontario. Used under license.